Information regarding processing of personal data in accordance with the Italian Law (art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Privacy Code”)
Associazione Culturale LiNUTILE l informs you that the Italian law (Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides you some rights for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you the following information:
1) Data controller – The data controller is Marta Bettuolo, Associazione Culturale LiNUTILE, Via Agordat 5, 35138, Padova, tel: 049/2022907, fax: 049/2022907, e-mail: email@example.com
2) Methods of collection and processing of data – Personal data acquired through e-mails that will be sent by users through contact forms in this site will be treated by the staff of Associazione Culturale LiNUTILE either manually or with the aid of electronic means, or automated, and include, within the limits and conditions laid down in Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, all operations, or series of transactions, provided by the same decree with the term “treatment”.
3) Treatment Purposes – The personal information collected will be used exclusively give the user informations on the services provided by Associazione Culturale LiNUTILE.
4) Nature of the conferment – The conferment of data is required for the purpose indicated in the preceding paragraph.
5) Data Communication – Data collected for the purposes mentioned above will in no way communicated to third parties.
6) Your rights – Any time you can exercise your rights against the data controller. The complete article explaining your rights is below. Pursuant to article 9 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 can transmit any request regarding the 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 to the representative by registered mail to the addresses on this site.
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
This site uses temporary markers (cookies) to enhance the speed, functionality and navigation experience that the site has to offer. Cookies are small text files stored on the user’s computer to allow the website to identify and analyze how the user navigates the site.
In particular cookies used on this website are used for:
For the purposes of integration with social media and content sharing websites, this website can install cookies coming from each different platform. The following are the privacy and cookie policies of the websites actually integrated:5
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be stored by Google on its servers in the United States. Google will use this information to compile the reports consulted by the website operators.
By using this site you agree to your data being processed by Google and the website operators for the purposes set out above. You can disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your own browser, although this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site each user allows the treatment of his data by the website managers and by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Here are the links that explain how to disable cookies for some of the most popular browsers:
You can also disable only Google Analytics cookies using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on provided by Google.